Sondheim & me : revealing a musical genius / Paul Salsini.
- ISBN: 1610885929
- ISBN: 9781610885928
- Physical Description: 221 pages, 64 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Publisher: La Crescenta, CA : Bancroft Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Includes discussion questions and index.
"A memoir chronicling the relationship between American musical composer Stephen Sondheim and journalist Paul Salsini during the latter's time as the founder and editor of The Sondheim Review, the only publication devoted solely to Sondheim's work during his lifetime"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Composers > United States > Biography.
Journalists > United States > Biography.
Musicals > United States > History and criticism.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted||780 SALSINI (Text)||33750000083673||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||04/08/2023|