Paris : the memoir / Paris Hilton.
- ISBN: 9780063224629
- ISBN: 0063224623
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 2023.
"Recounting her perilous journey through pre-#MeToo sexual politics with grace, dignity, and just the right amount of sass, Paris: The Memoir tracks the evolution of celebrity culture through the story of the figure at its leading edge, full of defining moments and marquee names. Most important, Paris shows us her path to peace while she challenges us to question our role in her story and in our own. Welcome to Paris." --publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hilton, Paris, 1981-
Heiresses > United States > Biography.
- 2 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 5 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted||B HILTON (Text)||33750000083663||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|