On the savage side : a novel / Tiffany McDaniel.
- ISBN: 9780593320709
- ISBN: 0593320700
- ISBN: 9780593315125
- ISBN: 059331512X
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2023
"Six women - mothers, daughters, sisters - gone missing. When the first is found floating dead in the river, it reveals the disturbing truth of a small Ohio town. Inspired by the unsolved murders of the Chillicothe Six, this harrowing and haunting novel tells the story of two sisters, both of whom could be the next victims, from the internationally-bestselling author of Betty"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 15 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted||FIC MCDANIE (Text)||33750000083472||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|