The blue window : a novel / Suzanne Berne.
- ISBN: 9781476794266
- ISBN: 147679426X
- Physical Description: 257 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Marysue Rucci Books/Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Marysue Rucci Books/Scribner, 2023.
"Silence has always marked Lorna's family. Her father was deaf. Her mother, Marika, helped rescue children as a teenage member of the Dutch Resistance, yet later abandoned her own young son and daughter. No explanation was ever offered. Nor why she resurfaced decades afterward to invite Lorna--by then a married social worker with a baby--to visit her remote cottage on Lake Champlain. For the past eighteen years, Lorna has struggled to make taciturn, difficult Marika part of the family, if only so her son, Adam, could have a grandmother. But now it's Adam who's turned silent."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Communication in families > Fiction.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted||FIC BERNE (Text)||33750000083466||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|