Choose joy : relieve burnout, focus on your happiness, and infuse more joy into your everyday life / Sophie Cliff.
- ISBN: 9781950968770
- ISBN: 1950968774
- Physical Description: 183 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Bend, OR : Blue Star Press, 2022
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 172-174) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part one: Start where you are -- Part two: Find your purpose and joy -- Part three: Create your joyful everyday -- Part four: One hundred days of joyful habits.
"Research tells us that joy has a whole host of health benefits and now using the tools in this book, you can start taking the necessary daily steps toward building a life that lights you up instead of drags you down"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted||158 CLIFF (Text)||33750000083529||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|