Beer hiking New England : the tastiest way to discover Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island / Carey Kish.
- ISBN: 3907293746
- ISBN: 9783907293744
- Physical Description: 343 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Switzerland : Helvetiq, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Introduction. About the author -- About beer hiking in New England -- Choose the beer or the hike -- On the hikes and hike ratings -- On the breweries and beer ratings -- Preparing for your hike -- Trail etiquette -- 2. Map & Index. Map -- Index -- 3. The Beer Hikes. Massachusetts -- Rhode Island -- Connecticut -- Vermont -- New Hampshire -- Maine -- Dedication & acknowledgments.
"Beer lovers and hiking enthusiasts: these 50 carefully selected New England hikes are for you! Each hike leads through stunning scenery, and features a nearby brewery or a brewpub where a refreshing local craft beer awaits. This full-color guidebook showcases a wide variety of fun beer hikes in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, from easy walks to moderate rambles and strenuous climbs. Hike descriptions include details on access, difficulty, duration, points of interest, history and, at trail's end, a recommended beer with notes on its appearance, aroma and taste. You'll also get an insider's look at each brewery and their creative and passionate craftspeople. Beer. Hiking. New England. Three cheers to that!"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hiking > New England > Guidebooks.
Microbreweries > New England > Guidebooks.
Breweries > New England > Guidebooks.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.