The complete air fryer cookbook : 140 super-easy, everyday recipes and techniques / Sam & Dom Milner of RecipeThis.
- ISBN: 9780711287600
- ISBN: 0711287600
- Physical Description: 224 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: London : White Lion Publishing, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Whether you are a busy parent, a budget-conscious student, a health-focused home cook or cooking for one, an air fryer is the perfect choice for your kitchen - it's energy efficient, uses minimal fat and creates crispy, flavourful food, often in half the time of a traditional oven. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook delivers all the recipes and know-how you need to make the most of this game-changing appliance. Authors Sam and Dom Milner have lived and breathed air-fryer cooking for more than 10 years. As the creators of the highly successful website RecipeThis.com, they offer exactly the recipes you are looking for, along with excellent tips on how to get the most delicious results. --Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hot air frying.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.