The car book : the definitive visual history.
- ISBN: 9780241446577
- ISBN: 0241446570
- Physical Description: 368 pages : colour illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: London : Dorling Kindersley Limited, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Originally published: 2011.
A new edition of the definitive visual history of the automobile, profiling over 2,000 models, from the earliest "horseless carriage" to the modern supercar A lavishly illustrated history of the automobile - the marques, the machines, and the magic. From the first motor cars to today's supercars and environmentally-friendly electric models, this is the ultimate book about the history of the car. Packed with stunning photography, and featuring more than 2,000 cars, The Car Book shows you how cars have evolved around the world over the last 130 years, and their impact on society as objects of curiosity, symbols of status and luxury, and items of necessity. Extensive catalogues showcase the most important marques and models, organised in categories such as sports cars, convertibles, and city compacts
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > History.
Automobiles > History > Pictorial works.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.