Canning and preserving for beginners : 101 easy and traditional recipes / Agatha K. Miller.
- ISBN: 9798678435194
- Physical Description: 222 pages : illustrations, some color ; 26 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], .
- Manufacturer: North Haven, CT : [manufacturer not identified], 2023.
- Copyright: ©2020
Title and statement of responsibility from cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes references (pages 218-219).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Canning fundamentals -- Choose the best produce and avoid spillage -- Water bathing -- Recipes part 1: Water bathing recipes. Pickles -- Jam -- Jelly and preserves -- Salsas -- Pressure canning -- Recipes part 2: Pressure canning recipes. Tomatoes -- Vegetables -- Meat, poultry and seafood -- Beans and legumes -- Soups and broth -- Other preserving methods -- Recipes part 3: Canned meals recipes. Meals in a jar -- Prepared meals and meal starters.
"A complete guide to water bath and pressure canning. Including 101 easy and traditional recipes for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canning and preserving.
Food > Preservation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beardsley & Memorial Library - Winsted.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.